Thursday, March 12, 2009

Car!

Well we finally got a car - sorry mom it took me so long to get the pictures posted here! These are the best pictures I could take while it was parked in our spot. I am finding it very difficult driving on the other side of the road - ask Zac he is terrified to ride with me! But this car is like my old white lightning so I am sure I will become comfortable soon.

Well Zac took the car the other day to first aid class and he forgot to turn off the lights, so yesterday when I tired to go soccer practice (in the rain, so glad I didn't have to ride) the battery was dead. So now we know that there is not a dinging sounds when you turn off the car and the lights are still on! No worries though we just had to jump it and the battery is fine.

Now we can start taking trips - we are going to start planning a trip soon to either Wellington or Hawke's Bay!


3 comments:

  1. humm...bit of a size difference to your last car Cas! But I love it, great character what year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice car, enjoy.

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I really miss the Element- it's a 1998. I think I am going to have to buy another Element once we come back.

    ReplyDelete