Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wellington

Well this past week I went to Wellington for the day to take someone to the airport. Wellington was amazing and Zac and I are going back this weekend for the day because he hasn't been yet. Wellington is only about 1.5 hours from Palmy and we ended up taking the train back to Palmy and that was really easy too.

Wellington was really pretty and the day I was there it was 70 and sunny. Apparently that was not typically Wellington weather because it is usually really windy and can get pretty cold. I can't wait to go back and explore more and I really can't wait to take people there (looks like we will be able to take some people in August!!)

I will take more pictures next time but this time I didn't want to seem too touristy with Rachel!


This is a picture of the Wellington Airport runaway. You can see that if you miss the runway you will be in the water!

These are all pictures from Wellington I took from the biggest hill in Wellington. It really reminded me of San Francisco because it is hilly and on the water.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person ... in AUGUST!!!

    ReplyDelete